Best Book of the Month: From Where I Watch You by Shannon Grogan
Books Read: 8
Graphic Novel: 0
# of Pages Read: 2641
Thoughts on August’s Reading:
- Way down on reading this month, for some reason. I have a ton to read and very little motivation to do so.
- I’ve read considerably more YA this month, which is good. I still have a lot to catch up on.
- Still chugging away at Beverly Hills, currently stuck in the 8th season. Don’t get me wrong: this has never been a good show, but we’re well past jump-the-shark territory, and now it’s kind of boring.
- Definitely ready for fall TV.
Thoughts on Movies:
- Embarrassingly, I didn’t track movies watched in August, but I’m not sure I watched any with the exception of Ricki & the Flash.
- I have goals for September, but I’m still hammering out the details. Obviously more movies and less TV (it’s just so easy to marathon Royal Pains).
Goals for September:
- Watch 5-10 movies. Seriously.
- Read at least 10 books.
- Keep up with keeping track.