I hit the skids this past month. I definitely hit a reading slump and wasn’t watching a ton of stuff, either. Here’s what I got up to:
Best Book of the Month: Get in Trouble by Kelly Link
Books Read: 11
Graphic Novel: 1
# of Pages Read: 2875
Thoughts on March’s Reading:
- J. and I got really into House Hunters this month and plowed through the episodes available on Netflix.
- I’ve been doing a slow, distracted rewatch of the first few seasons of The O.C. It was so much fun and just went completely off the rails. It’s too bad.
- I’m looking forward to April, which marks the return of Outlander, Game of Thrones, and Orphan Black. TV right now is pretty bleak.
Best Movie(s) of the Month: Going Clear
Movies Watched: 14
Theater Trips: 1 (but we didn’t stay for the movie. It’s a long story)
Goals for April:
- Get back on the reading train. Read at least 15 books.
- More movies I haven’t seen before! I’ve been all about the rewatch lately, which is fine but doesn’t help me cover the myriad movies I want to see.