Welp, it’s November. Here’s what I got up to in October (my favorite month, and I cannot believe it’s gone).
Best Book of the Month: Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Books Read: 8
Graphic Novel: 0
# of Pages Read: 3754-ish
Thoughts on October’s Reading:
- This might be my slowest month for reading. I’m definitely in a slump and haven’t been making time for books.
- I’m nearly finished with the Harry Potter series on audio, and I read a couple of titles that I think are serious Cybils-contenders.
- I’ve been watching Leverage, which I enjoy. I also have been watching the later seasons of Grey’s Anatomy, which are BONKERS.
- The only new comedy I’m watching and actually liking (I’m looking at you, Selfie) is Marry Me, and I hope that it sticks around, because it’s generally kind of awesome.
- Also, The Walking Dead is appointment TV in our house every week.
Movies Watched: 10
Theater Trips: 1
- The only movie I saw in the theater this month was Gone Girl, and it was also the best of the bunch.
- Quite a few horror movies, and most of them duds (I will probably always see whatever Purge movie comes out, and I will always make fun of it the whole time because it makes NO SENSE).
Goals for November:
- Get my reading back up into the double-digits. I have an unofficial goal of 200 books by the end of December, and I’m so close I can nearly taste victory.
- Watch some more movies instead of mindlessly marathoning comfort TV.