Can you believe June is already over? Don’t you hate it when people say that?!
Best Book of the Month: Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Books Read: 21
Graphic Novel: 2
# of Pages Read: 5160
Thoughts on June’s Reading:
- I’m still not reading any non-fiction. I’m going to chalk this up to summer, but I’m not sure I can really use that as an excuse.
- I’m really alternating between adult and YA titles, which is nice. Almost everything that I get from the library in physical book form is adult, because my library systems YA selection is a JOKE.
- Although I’m still plugging along on my recapping of Sweet Valley High novels for my other blog, I’m not as into it as I was before, which is why my numbers are lower this month.
Much as I’d like to, I’m not obsessively tracking what TV show episodes I watch and when. So this will be mostly bullet points.
- I’m still firmly ensconced in my Covert Affairs love affair. It’s silly, a little stupid, and definitely far-fetched, but it’s good summer TV. J. agrees that Annie might be the WORST spy ever.
- We’re also sort of digging the new showMurder in the First. That’s one I can get J. to watch weekly.
- Other weekly staples for me include my loves Switched at Birth and The Fosters.
Movies Watched: 8
Theater Trips: 3
- I was up a few this month, with three trips to the theater.
- Obvious Child was the winner by far this month, but I also enjoyed That Awkward Moment and They Came Together.
Goals for July:
- Continue reading and watching diverse things. Keep up with keeping track. Try to squeeze in a few more movies.
Happy reading and watching, readers!