Another month gone. Let’s get to it!
Best Book of the Month: Perfectly Good White Boy by Carrie Mesrobian
Books Read: 16
Graphic Novel: 0
# of Pages Read:
Thoughts on May’s Reading:
- As far as non-fiction goals go, I didn’t read any titles this month that fit the bill.
- I read some knockout YA this month, the best being Perfectly Good White Boy by Carrie Mesrobian (out this October).
- Although I’m still plugging along on my recapping of Sweet Valley High novels for my other blog, I’m not as into it as I was before, which is why my numbers are much lower this month.
- I read a couple of adult fiction titles, including Mother, Mother by Koren Zailckas for book club.
Much as I’d like to, I’m not obsessively tracking what TV show episodes I watch and when. So this will be mostly bullet points.
- J. and I finished re-watching The Office and we’re still plugging away on the re-watching of Parks and Recreation in hopes of eventually catching back up.
- We’re still watching Game of Thrones and Orphan Black. I’m excited for the return of Switched at Birth and Masters of Sex (which should premiere mid-July).
- I’ve gotten super intoThe Fosters (first season is on Netflix).
Best Movie(s) of the Month: Bachelorette
Movies Watched: 5
Theater Trips: 1
Thoughts on Movies Watched in February:
- Not a stellar month for movies. I’m not sure why.
- I don’t have a lot to say about the movies I saw this month. The only one we saw in the theater was Godzilla which was kind of fun but mostly stupid.
Goals for June:
- Continue reading and watching diverse things. Keep up with keeping track. Try to squeeze in a few more movies.
Happy reading and watching, readers!